This programme can be delivered face to face, via Skype or telephone over a 4-6 weeks in which you will gain greater clarity in your career direction. You learn to recognise your work values, work motivators, identify your own unique personal brand, transferable skills to have the confidence and become competitive in the job market.
Some of the topics covered in this course are:
- Objectively review your current skills and career history
- Gain an insight into your personality and interests
- Tailor an individual and personalised career plan to meet your career goals
- Identify your passions, values, motivators, and skills
- Advise you on the benefits and how to optimise networking to enhance your career prospects
- Advise you on your CV & Interview Technique
- Provide an ongoing Career Action plan to realise and achieve your career goals
Who Should Attend?
- Seeking a change in career direction
- Re-entering the job market after a career break
- Looking for a new career start having been made redundant
- Graduating from College and finding your 1st step on the career ladder
- Department Managers
- Sales Managers